#Win a Onelink Carbon Monoxide Home Detector from First Alert

This post may contain affiliate links or I may have received the product free in exchange for my honest review. See full disclosure for more information.

This giveaway is sponsored by First Alert and hosted by Mom Does Reviews

About the Onelink Environment Monitor:

The Onelink Environment Monitor features advanced sensing technologies to monitor for both high and low levels of CO, both of which can be health hazards. This first-of-its-kind innovation uses Apple’s revolutionary HomeKit technology to quickly notify users of any environmental changes or dangers via their connected iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch). The powerful monitor detects and notifies the user whenever CO readings register at or above nine parts per million (compared with 30–70 parts per million for a standard CO alarm).

Be sure to read Pam’s Review on Mom Does Reviews HERE.


One lucky reader will win the First Alert Onelink Home environment Monitor! $99 arv

The giveaway is open to US only, 18+

The giveaway ends 6/9 at 1159p est

Be sure to come back daily for more chances to win.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Please follow and like us:
onpost_follow 129

26 thoughts on “#Win a Onelink Carbon Monoxide Home Detector from First Alert

  • No, knock on wood!

  • I have not have a carbon monxide issue at my home but it is better to be safe.

  • I have not heard of my home having a carbon monoxide issue… however, I’d love to win this!

  • No we have never had one

  • Not that I am aware of but I do not have a monitor

  • I believe this would give me peace of mind

  • I thank God that we have never had a carbon monoxide situation!! I also want to thank God for those life saving devices!! Also for smoke detectors!

  • Thankfully we haven’t had a problem yet with carbon monoxide.

  • We have never had a carbon monoxide issue but we did have a very serious natural gas leak in our home. So, needless to say, I am very cautious about things like that.

  • I have a carbon monoxide detector that plugs into the wall in my laundry room. It goes off everytime I accidentally drop the laundry basket on it (which is a lot). But no actual alert so far, knock on wood. This would be great to have for extra piece of mind on the opposite side of the house in my girls’ room.

  • I have never had these problem before hope we never do.

  • Thankfully I’ve never had to use one

  • Fortunately, we have never had an issue with it. Thanks for the chance.

  • Fortunately we have not had any issues with carbon monoxide.

  • Pingback: Sweepstakes & Giveaways June 2017 – Ms. Cat's Honest World

  • My gas stove does take a long time to get lit and I can smell it afterwards ~ creeps me out a bit, I admit.

  • I would love this for my 92 yr. old mother. She still lives alone. This would give me one less worry. Sounds perfect!

  • ONE time in the 30 years, yes! The flue was blocked by bird’s nests. The detector in the basement went off. And you know what? That detector since got old and broke and I have not replaced it yet. SHAME on me, really

  • We have not had ours go off before, thankfully! Carbon monoxide is so scary!

  • Thankfully, I have not had a carbon monoxide issue at my home, that I know of.

  • Not that I can think of. We are careful about all the items that are protective in our place.

  • No, never have had an issue but would love to prevent an issue and be on the safe side.

  • I do have a Carbon Monoxide detector in my home.

    • Thankfully the carbon monoxide detector alarm has never gone off.

  • No, we’ve never had one. Thankfully! We had a carbon monoxide detectors, but it malfunctioned and had to be deactivated. So, this would be perfect for my house!

Comments are closed.


Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)

Visit Us
Follow by Email