Spring is a time when there is newness all around us. The trees are budding, the flowers are popping up, and the birds are busily building their nest. Spring also encourages a lot of us to do spring cleaning, clearing out old clutter, and organizing our homes. There must be something in the Spring air that spreads to everyone and everything. Along, with all the cleaning and clearing, it is a great time to try new food and drink. It is a time to put healthy eating practices in place and I have found the perfect Spring additions! I am amping up the flavor of my recipes with Primal Essence Coconut Oils and enjoying their refreshing Organic Super Teas. Not only are they delicious, they are a new healthy way to start my Spring!
I will show you the coconut oils and super teas I have been using but first I have great news for you! Right now, you can get FREE shipping AND you can save 15% on all Primal Essence products by using the exclusive code blog15!
About Primal Essence
After supplying pure organic plant extracts to global food and beverage brands for two decades, the Southern California-based Primal Essence is now excited to introduce the amazing world of extracts to consumers everywhere. Primal Essence operates under strict industry-standard quality controls. The company’s state-of-the-art processes yield pure, chemical-free, water-soluble extracts, which preserve the full fragrance and flavor of the original botanical. This makes the extracts much more potent than simple raw and ground herbs and spices.
Primal Essence Flavored Coconut Oils – Makes Gourmet Cooking a Breeze!
Whether you love to cook or not, Primal Essence’s Organic Infused Virgin Coconut Oils will help you create perfectly seasoned and delicious meals, desserts and snacks! To instantly boost favor, just add a spoonful of Infused Coconut Oil! It’s as easy as that! These delicious coconut oils will turn ordinary dishes into delectable delights quickly, conveniently, and affordably!
Primal Essence’s savory varieties include Chipotle Chili, Garlic Onion, Indian Curry, Italian Herb, Lemon Pepper and Thai Curry — all of which can add authentic and even exotic flavors to such staples as soup, vegetables, fish and meat.
Primal Essence’s Sweet Coconut Oils varieties include Vanilla Sweet, Cinnamon Sweet and Ginger Sweet. These delicious oils are great healthier alternatives to butter and margarine. Use them to enhance toast, bagels pancakes, muffins, waffles and much more.
Let’s check out the Oils and Teas I have been trying!
It was a hard decision for me. They all sounded so delicious! However, I settled on the Ginger Sweet, Lemon Pepper, and Italian Herb.
- Ginger Sweet Coconut Oil gives waffles, hot cereal, muffins and quick breads an unmistakable taste of the exotic. iot is packed with beneficial nutrients and is a great alternative to butter. It is an irresistible treat!
- Lemon Pepper is one of their savory coconut oils and is the easy way to take baked or grilled fish, seafood and poultry from hohum to extraordinary! It is also great for baking or grilling chicken!
- Italian Herb takes pasta sauces to a whole new dimension! This yummy coconut oil is also great for soups and other sauces. If you love Italian food, you will certainly love this one!
Amp up the flavor of your dishes simply by adding a spoon full of one of the oils! It really is that easy and the taste is seriously over the top!
Primal Essence Super Teas – Easy, No Mess, Delicious Flavors!
The tea extracts come in a travel size squirt bottle. There are no messy tea bags or leaves to deal with. And, the teas are Certified Organic and Kosher. Primal Essence Super Teas are easy to use! Simply add a squirt or two of purely natural plant extracts into a cup of hot or ice water. There is no steeping required!
Super Teas are made from the world’s finest and purest organic herbs, spices and botanicals and are packed with beneficial whole plant phytonutrients. They are completely free of artificial ingredients, caffeine, sugar, GMOs or gluten.
Super Teas Come in a Variety of Flavors
These yummy new teas are available in several varieties that are rich in flavor and character. You can choose between Classic Chai, Vanilla Chai, Lemon Ginger, Ginger Zing, Peppermint Splash, and Turmeric Tulsi.
I was excited to try the Peppermint Splash, Vanilla Chai, and the Lemon Ginger Super Teas!
- Peppermint Splash has a cool minty flavor of peppermint so, of course, the Peppermint was on the top of my list! Not only is Peppermint Tea delicious, but it is great for upset stomachs.
- Vanilla Chai is a soothing blend that is great for relaxing. This delicious tea has the perfect balance of cardamon and ginger accented by exotic spices. It is my favorite for relaxing late in the evening.
- Lemon Ginger is wonderful as a pick-me-up tea during the day. The ginger gives it a little zip and lemon is a favorite of mine. It is the perfect pairing to the ginger.
Are you ready to amp up the flavor of your dishes with these yummy coconut oils? Want to try a few delicious Super Teas? I’m sure you are! You can find them by visiting Primal Essence online. Don’t forget! Use discount code: blog15 to get 15% OFF ALL PRIMAL ESSENCE products PLUS FREE SHIPPING!