Now I know what you are thinking, it is the middle of winter and pasta salads may be the furtherest from your mind or appetite. However, pasta salads are really a dish that can be served warm or cold, and enjoyed year round. Here is a compilation of 15 different and diverse pasta salad recipes you and yoru family can enjoy. Try one or two, or try them all…you decide and enjoy the taste.
1. Nutty Pear Bleu Cheese Pasta Salad Recipe | Source: Simply Southern Mom
2. The Best Pasta Salad Recipe | Source: How Was Your Day?
3. Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad | Source: Taste Better from Scratch
4. Pepper and Broccoli Pasta Salad | Source: Organized Island
5. Zesty Summer Pasta Salad Recipe | Source: The Suburban Mom
6. Deli Style Macaroni Salad | Source: Honey & Birch
7. Mama’s Seafood Pasta Salad Recipe | Source: Mama of 3 Munchkins
8. Antipasto Pasta Salad | Source: The Kitchen is My Playground
9. BLT Pasta Salad | Source: Hi! It’s Jilly
10. 3-Ingredient Quick Pasta Salad | Source: Amanda’s Cookin’
11. Easy Pasta Salad With Black Pepper Bacon & Feta | Source: Penny Lane
12. Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad | Source: Snappy Gourmet
13. Greek-Style Pasta Salad | Source: How Does Your Garden Grow?
14. Balsamic Chicken Pasta Salad| Source: The Country Chic Cottage
15. Nicoise Pasta Salad Recipe | Source: Just Us Four
Chime in below with a comment telling me which one(s) you would enjoy most.