Have you had your first pre-season tailgating party yet? Well with the official football season approaching, you can delight your guests with this easy and fun recipe for Chocolate covered Football Chips.Here are the quick and easy instructions on how to make these delicious and crowd-pleasing snacks.
- Potato Chips (any stackable kind like Pringles or Lays)
- Wilton chocolate melts
- Wilton white icing tube
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Microwave ½ cup of the chocolate melts for 30 seconds. Stir until melted.
- Dip the chips into the melted chocolate and coat evenly. Set on the wax paper to dry.
- Once the chocolate dries and is "set", pipe the football laces on each football chip with the Wilton white icing. Let dry for at least 10 minutes.
Serve them up with a cold soft drink or a frothing glass of ale, either way your guests will love these party-themed treats that are easy to make and taste even better than they look.