Now that the kids are settled into their back to school routine, I wanted to share some delightful, delicious snacks that not only great tasting, but promote healthy eating for them.
- Barbara’s Snackimals Cereal – All kids will love this lightly sweetened, crunchy cereal with fun animal shapes, including lions, elephants and panda bears! This nutritious cereal is USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, and has 8g of whole grains per serving. In three highly snackable flavors: Cinnamon Crunch, Vanilla Blast, and Chocolate Crisp.
- Angelic Bakehouse Sprouted 7-Grain Garden Wraps – Made with sprouted whole grains, these vegan wraps are free-from peanuts, dairy, eggs, sesame, soy and more. Each unique new flavor offering (Vibrant Beet, Turmeric Sweet Potato and Spring Kale Spinach) has at least 5g of protein and 4g of dietary fiber – perfect to use for sandwich roll-ups, quesadillas, breakfast burritos and more.
- Tofurky Deli Slices – Tofurky Deli Slices aren’t just for dedicated vegetarians or vegans! Revamp your kids’ lunchboxes with these plant-based proteins that make a positive impact on people, animals, the planet, and taste amazing at the same time. Their selection of oven-roasted deli slices include Peppered, Hickory Smoked, Bologna, Italian, and Roast Beef.
- Barbara’s Cheese Puffs – These irresistible and light as air cheese puffs are the perfect sidekick to any sandwich or fruit/veggie slices. Made with real cheeses and Non-GMO stone-ground corn, you won’t find any hydrogenated oils, yellow dye #6, or synthetic growth hormones in these crunchy snacks. Bonus, kiddos with gluten allergies can still enjoy as all six flavors are gluten-free, vegetarian and cholesterol free.
- PROBAR Bite – USDA Certified Organic bite bars put on-the-go and nutrition in the same kid-friendly sized bite. With only 4g of sugar, you can throw these dairy, soy and gluten-free snacks into your kids’ lunchboxes without worry. In three scrumptious flavors including Mixed Berry, Peanut Butter Chocolate, and Coconut Almond.
Whether it is for breakfast, packed in their lunch or after-school snacking, these great snacks are sure to please any palate within your household.
Products are available in select retailers nationwide, including Walmart, Whole Foods, Kroger and Target.