20 Must Try Dip Recipes
As with any sports season, dips seem to be a popular menu item for any tailgating or party. Here is a list compiled of 20 fabulous dip recipes that are easy to make and everyone will love them!
1. Dill Pickle Dip | Source: Cincy Shopper
2. Creamy Bean Dip | Source: Love to be in the Kitchen
3. Hot Crab Dip | Source: Sweet Tea Makes 3
4 Tampa Cuban Sandwich Dip | Source: Homemaking Hacks
5. Easy Creamy Onion Dip | Source: Thrifty Jinxy
6. Layered Taco Dip | Source: To Simply Inspire
7. Pepperoni Pizza Dip | Source: The Taylor House
8. Easy Cheesy Pizza Dip | Source: Cincy Shopper
9. Warm Blue Cheese Dip | Source: Thrifty Jinxy
10. Bacon and Cheese Ranch Dip | Source: A Spectacled Owl
11. Cheesy Hot Bean Dip | Source: Thrifty Jinxy
12. 4 Ingredient (Mind Blowing) Creamy Chipotle Onion Dip | Source: Homemaking Hacks
13. Smokey Onion Dip | Source: Frugal Mom Eh?
14. Creamy Avocado Yogurt Dip | Source: Love to be in the Kitchen
15. Ranch Cottage Cheese Dip | Source: To Simply Inspire
16. Two Ingredient Creamy Salsa Dip | Source: Juggling Act Mama
17. Easy Hot Spinach Dip (Death By Spinach Dip) | Source: Sweet Tea Makes 3
18. Bleu Cheese Dip | Source: Love to be in the Kitchen
19. Simple, Classic Hummus Dip | Source: A Spectacled Owl
20. Copycat Fritos Bean Dip | Source: Thrifty Jinxy
Do you have some dips recipes you would love to share? Comment below and tell me your favorite dips.
10 thoughts on “20 Must Try Dip Recipes”
These sound so good! Especially the creamy bean and smoky onion dips. Perfect for veggies!
I love dips year round, and I’m always looking for new ideas. Wow, I hit the jackpot here. I’m excited to try Copycat Fritos Bean Dip, copycat recipes are my fav!!!
My favorite is French Onion dip. Great collection of recipes – thanks!
(20 Must Try Dip Recipes) I always like trying out some different recipe dips for family and friend entertaining. These are some really good ones ti have in my recipe box.
Oh my….I’m in heaven…dip is absolutely my favorite food group! Some of these I’ve never seen before.
I am trying a few of these twenty recipes. I will be doing up at least two of the special recipes this next week.
I have to try the hummus dip. There was a store brand that I loved, but can no longer find. Most I’ve tries are too heavy on the garlic or lemon.
Some of these sound pretty good. Other sound, interesting. Thanks for sharing the recipes. I see a couple that I’ll be trying.
We can never have enough dip for all our chips…definitely gonna try this recipe!
My Mum would love the warm blue cheese dip! Some great recipes Kristin!
Comments are closed.