St. Patrick’s Day Candy Spoons
Get into the St. Patrick’s Day spirit by creating these St. Patrick’s Day candy spoons! They are perfect for your morning coffee, or you could create little goodie bags and include these in them to give away to your Irish friends – whether they really are Irish or are just Irish on March 17th. 🙂
St. Patrick's Day Candy Spoons
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1½ Cups Wilton Candy Melts
- White Wilton Fondant
- Wilton Spoon-Shaped Silicone Candy Mold
- Wilton Fondant Roller
- Wilton Fondant Knife Tool
- A Wilton Candy Melt Pot is recomended to heat candy melts. If you do not own a candy melt pot, simply microwave candy melts at 50% for 30 seconds. Stir. Heat at 50% for 30 seconds. Stir. Heat at 50% in 15-second intervals and stir until completely smooth. Do not overheat.
- Knead white fondant into a ball. Using a fondant roller, flatten fondant into a thin layer.
- Carefully cut 8 4-leaf clovers, approximately 1 inch tall, from a layer with fondant knife. Tip: Make your own 4-leaf clover template and simply cut around it!
- Gently press fondant clovers into the botto mof each spoon. Make sure they are secure before moving to next step.
- Pour green candy melts into mold, filling each spoon cavity to the top. Place in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Remove mold from freezer. Carefully pop spoons from mold, lifting at both sides to avoid breakage.
- Remove from freezer and serve with hot chocolate, dessert, or even alone!
5 thoughts on “St. Patrick’s Day Candy Spoons”
Pingback: 20+ Easy St. Patrick's Day Cupcakes & Cookies You Will Want to Make - It's Free At Last
Pingback: 70+ Delicious Irish-Inspired Recipes You Will Want to Make this St. Patrick's Day - It's Free At Last
The spoons are cute and they sound pretty tasty. A bit too much work involved for me though.
These are sweet and I suppose you could use them for birthdays, Mother’s Day & other holidays as well!
This is so cool, I love them.
Comments are closed.