Enjoy The Delicious Recipe for Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cake Dip
It’s that time of year where millions of people rejoice in the return of the coveted Christmas Tree Cakes from Little Debbie! I am no exception to this joy! I’m already on my third round of finding them in stores and sharing with friends and family.
Can you believe they even make an ice cream now? Yep, first time trying this year and it is delicious! Well now, I’m here to tell you about this amazing recipe where you can transform your favorite Christmas cake into a tasting dip to share!
Here is what you need:
Here is how to make it:
Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cake Dip
Author: Kristin Hale
Recipe type: Dip/Dessert
- 8oz Whipped Topping
- 8oz Cream Cheese
- ¼ Cup Milk
- 5 Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes
- Cookies for Dunking
- Christmas Sprinkles
- Add whipped topping, cream cheese & milk into a large mixing bowl or Kitchen Aide.
- Crumble up 5 Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes and add them to the bowl.
- Using a Kitchen Aide or hand mixer, combine mixture.
- Transfer into a serving dish.
- Garnish with sprinkles.
- Serve with cookies, additional Christmas Tree Cakes and enjoy.
Doesn’t this look delicious? You’ll have to make it to truly understand the extent of how delicious it really is!!!