This August 16th, our favorite birds and pigs return to the big screen in Angry Birds 2! This time, we see an alliance with the two clans as they come together to battle a new frenemy!
Any products listed may be my affiliate links. Please update these to your affiliate links prior to publishing.
- Pizza dough, homemade or store-bought refrigerated
- Pizza sauce, homemade or store-bought
- Mozzarella cheese, about 3 cups
- Sliced black olives, about ¼ cup
- 1 slice american cheese
Prep and Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out pizza dough on a lightly floured surface or pastry mat into a circle.
- Place shaped dough on parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for about 5 minutes.
- Remove pizza dough from oven and add sauce, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, black olives, and american cheese (cut to look like a beak) to resemble the red Angry Bird.
- Return to oven and bake an additional 5 to 8 minutes, depending on the thickness of your dough and desired doneness.
If you make the pizza, be sure to come back and comment telling me how good yours tasted and how much your family loved it!