Disclosure: This is a sponsored post in partnership with The Network Niche Influencer Agency and HoneyBaked Ham.
This holiday make your memories delicious, delightful and simple. We all know that holiday prepping, planning and cooking can be time-consuming, stressed and you forget things. I know that I always want my meal to be one of the centerpoints of our holiday . HoneyBaked is here to help!
HoneyBaked Ham’s handcrafted, premium meats are smoked, spiral sliced and finished with the sweet, crunchy glaze that has set them apart for generations. My family has enjoyed the sweet, delicious taste for decades.
Make it Simple
Here are some tips and tricks to plan ahead and make your overall holiday experience less stressful, magic and memorable and blessed.
- Plan ahead – Do as much shopping as early as you can. Whether it is online or during the day when most aren’t shopping, get your lists made and get it done early
- Incorporate the family – make it a fun weekend project. Bake cookies together, wrap gifts for other family members together and decorate.
- Use gift bags – Using these is just as colorful and meaningful when the recipient opens it up. The best part is that there is little to no cleanup, less time wrapping and the recipient has something to take it home in and reuse.
- Consider Photo Cards and Printed Labels – This is an idea that is fun and less stressful. You can use a family photo, put a message on the card and print if off. This allows less time signing cards and more time to prep other things. The labels will save you hours of writing out hand-written envelopes.
- Get your meat AND Sides at HoneyBaked – HoneyBaked offers tantalizing ham and turkey breasts that are glazed in a delicious coating and come pre-cooked. They also have tasty, traditional sides that you put right into the oven and are ready in no time. This saves hours of side dish prepping and gives you more time to spend with family and other holiday guests.
Not sure how many are coming this Christmas? When you step into a HoneyBaked store, let the HoneyBaked Ham staff know how many people you’re serving. They can help you create the perfect meal including ham or turkey, all of the sides and even dessert!
HoneyBaked Gives Back This Season
When you shop at HoneyBaked, this gives you an opportunity to give back during the holidays. You can help our first responders all over whowill be working this holiday season, ensuring our communities stay safe. This year, HoneyBaked Ham will deliver meals to first responder locations and give them a taste of home, even when they are working.
HoneyBaked Ham also supports the Gary Sinise Foundation. By collecting donations in their store locations for the foundation’s First Responder Outreach program, HoneyBaked provides 250 hams and turkeys to the families of fallen soldier program this holiday season.
If their unique and delicious taste wasn’t enough, this act of generosity is what sets HoneyBaked apart from any other company.
Don’t get stressed with meal prep. HoneyBaked has all of the food you need to feed your crew. Another way to simplfy your shopping is ordering your HoneyBaked meal ahead of time.
Here is a great way to save time and money! When ordering online, simply enter promo code 720877 at checkout to save $5.00 on a half bone-in ham. This promo code is good for online purchases only. Then when you schedule permits, head to your store and pick up your order.
Stay connected to HoneyBaked for all of the latest news and savings information.
1 winner will receive a $50 HoneyBaked Gift Card!
Giveaway is open to US Residents, ages 18+ years of age (limited to one entrant per household).
The giveaway ends 12/18/16
Simply follow the Rafflecopter entry form below for your chance to win. Be sure to return tomorrow to complete the daily entries! Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: The participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to US Residents, 18+ only. Limit one entrant per household. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest, Instagram or Klout. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.