Sparkle and Shine with DIY Diamond Art Club Kits #MegaChristmas18
Artsy? I will readily admit that term is not synonymous with my name. I am far from artsy, crafty or the fabulous DIY mom like those around me. I am that mom who pays someone to create a craft and then present it to my child like “Isn’t this amazing?!” When I was pregnant, it took me 7 months just to complete two 10×10 latch hook murals I wanted for my nursery. I think you get the picture – I am not one for natural crafting. Now, with that said, I am all about puzzles, details and seeing the bigger picture. That is why I am excited to find a DIY craft that has some pizazz, sparkle and fits into my wheelhouse of all things easy! DIY Diamond Art is the perfect craft for anyone on the spectrum of novice to veteran in the way of crafts.
More About Diamond Art Club
How one diamond art painter made the craft more beautiful — and easier. When founder, Angie, stumbled on diamond art in a Newport Beach craft store, she was intrigued… and very quickly, hooked.
When Angie looked for companies to make her diamond art kits, she discovered why so many paintings don’t turn out. Cheap production meant low-quality. That’s when Angie decided to start from scratch. She signed an exclusive partnership with a factory that really understood her vision.
Together, they worked step-by-step to source the most iridescent diamonds and premium canvases. Everything was re-engineered and tested until the kits worked perfectly and the finished diamond paintings truly sparked and shined.
Imagine my excitement to be able to create something that I can showcase in my home that I, myself, actually made. The kit is so self-explanatory and easy to get started right out of the box. This scene, called Teal Trees by Lisa Frances Judd. I chose this kit as it is the perfect color scheme for my family room and I wanted to get a kit that I can actually do myself and showcase for everyone who comes it.
How it works
- Truly unique designer art: Choose from the widest range of original artworks to suit any taste and any decor!
- Velvety-soft canvases: Each artwork is rendered on a 100% velvet tarpaulin canvas that feels softer to the touch and folds out smooth, without wrinkles.
- Colors that pop and shimmer: Unique production makes our paintings more vivid, with noticeable sparkle. The diamonds are a true color-match to the original artwork, so you get the painting of your dreams when you’re done.
- Better bling: Our 100% resin diamonds have more shine. That’s because they’re cut for maximum light-reflectivity, whether you choose the square shape, the round-shape or new premium Aurora Borealis diamonds. AB diamonds have an iridescent coating that gives your painting the glow of Northern Lights.
- Long-lasting beauty: Your Diamond Art Club painting will remain looking gorgeous longer because it’s made to last. The diamonds stay in place, even in humidity. And the permanent printing is scratch and fade-resistant.
- Skin-safe, eco-friendly materials: Feel good about what you’re handling for hours at a time. Diamond Art Club glues and inks are 100% toxin-free.
- Total confidence: Diamond Art Club kits make it easier to create with meticulously-crafted materials and instructions. Everything you need is clearly labeled and laid-out, so you can get creating right away with total ease.
Stay connected socially for the latest information
Website | Facebook | Instagram
We have added Diamond Sparkle Club products to our 2018 Holiday Gift Guide
5 thoughts on “Sparkle and Shine with DIY Diamond Art Club Kits #MegaChristmas18”
This looks really fun! I love this photo
This looks really fun!
Looks easy and fun to do. Thanks for the information.
This looks fun. I love doing crafts with my kids. This would be the perfect Christmas craft.
I have not tried one of these yet! but I did buy one a few months ago , it was on sale for one of my daughters for Christmas. I hope she loves this because it really looks fun to do.
Comments are closed.