The Korner’d Challenge Game of Perception by Endless Games
Are you up for a fast-paced challenge? Endless Games‘ new Korner’d Challenge is the all-new puzzle that is also a game!
Summer is coming and on those rainy days, or even just family game night you will be looking for some fun games to introduce to your collection. Kids will love this new game Korner’d and will have lots of fun figuring out these challenges.
CHALLENGING AND FUN GAMEPLAY: It’s the mind-bending, abstract strategy game of perception that brings excitement with each new discovery, but be careful and play wisely so you don’t get Korner’d!
About Endless Games:
Founded in 1996 by industry veterans Mike Gasser, Kevin McNulty and game inventor Brian Turtle, Endless Games specializes in games that offer classic entertainment and hours of fun at affordable prices. The three have an uncanny ability for discovering and developing hit games, having been a part in past successes Trivial Pursuit™, Pictionary® and Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon™. The mission of Endless Games is to produce high quality entertainment in board games that are quick and easy to learn but offer “Endless” play value.
- KORNER’D: To play this puzzle game, match the colors on the tile to the pattern on the board. To win, place all your tiles first. Watch out since there’s only one correct location for each tile!
- CHALLENGING AND FUN GAMEPLAY: It’s the mind-bending, abstract strategy game of perception that brings excitement with each new discovery, but be careful and play wisely so you don’t get Korner’d!
- DETAILS: The Korner’d Challenge is the perplexing game of perception that comes with tiles and a double-sided game board for twice the fun. Play with 1 or more players ages 8 years old and up.
- PARTY GAME FOR EVERYONE: Easy to learn and hard to stop playing, it’s fun for the whole family. Kids, teens and adults alike are completely engaged with this challenging game of strategy and luck.
- 1 Double-Sided Game Board
- 36 Tiles: Each tile has 4 Colors on one side and 4 Animals on the flip side
- Both sides show a 2×2 grid/intersection
For 1-6 players. Ages 8 and up.
You can purchase your own The Korner’d Game on Amazon.
Stay socially connected with Endless Games for all their product releases:
3 thoughts on “The Korner’d Challenge Game of Perception by Endless Games”
This looks like a lot of fun. Especially for young learners.
I love how colorful and engaging this is. Will be a lot of fun
I really like this and this would be good for my family and for my friends.
Comments are closed.