How to Throw an Grown-Up Halloween Party with These Great Products and Recipes
Looking for some great, last minute dishes you can serve for a fun-filled grown-up Halloween party? Here are some of our personal favorites you can quickly make and prepare. All items are available at select major grocery stores nationwide.
Black Bean Spaghetti with AFRAID-O Sauce
White Carrot Phalanges
- Peel 8 white carrots (can be substituted with mozzarella sticks for appearance) then carve with small knife into finger-bone shape. Steam until al dente. Set aside.
Black Bean Spaghetti with AFRAID-O Sauce
- 1 box Explore Cuisine Black Bean Spaghetti – cooked, drained
- 1 jar of alfredo sauce (can choose gluten-free)
- 1 jar of marinara sauce (choose one that is more blood red in color, rather than orange)
- fresh basil
- Heat the sauces in separate saucepans over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Place warm Explore Cuisine black bean spaghetti on serving plate.
- Ladle alfredo sauce over the center of the spaghetti.
- Arrange carrot phalanges over the sauce.
- Splatter marinara sauce over the entire dish, in a gruesome manner.
- Garnish with basil.
Sparkling Ice Peachy Halloween Mini Cupcakes
- 1 bottle Sparkling Ice Peach Nectarine, divided
- 1 classic yellow cake mix, 15.25 oz. box
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Candy corn for garnish
- Icing can be store bought or homemade
- Mini cupcake pans
- Paper mini cupcake liners
- Electric mixer with beaters
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare mini cupcake pan with paper liners.
- Add 1 cup Sparkling Ice Peach Nectarine to large mixing bowl with cake mix, eggs and oil. Beat starting on low speed and then moving to medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring remaining 9 ounces of Sparkling Ice Peach Nectarine to boil and reduce liquid to a 1/4 cup. Chill to cool.
- Pour Cake batter into cupcake papers. Fill to ¾ full.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, until cake tester or pick comes out clean.
- Promptly remove cupcakes to a cooling rack and allow to cool.
- Ice cupcakes and garnish each with a candy corn.
- 1 Part Wicked White Whiskey
- 2 Parts Sparkling Ice Kiwi Strawberry
- Sparkling Ice Black Raspberry / Sugar syrup “Blood”
- Kiwi slices
- Reduce 1 cup of Sparkling Ice Black Raspberry with 2 tablespoons of white sugar into thick syrup – drizzle over interior of cocktail glass.
- Add 1 part white whiskey and 2 parts Sparkling Ice Kiwi Strawberry
- Garnish with 2 kiwi “eyes”.
Here are some other great products that go great as snacks and drinks for your guests.
Bruce Cost Ginger Ale (Blood Orange/Pomegranate/Original)
- Refreshing on its own or mixed into cocktails
- Made from 100% fresh ginger that you can actually SEE in each bottle (TIP: turn bottle upside down to show that you can see the ginger!)
- Naturally sweetened with pure cane sugar
- Offers delicious fall flavors, think Blood Orange and Pomegranate, perfect for Halloween
- Available at Whole Foods Market, The Fresh Market, Cracker Barrel and online Taldepot.com
Investigation Discovery Wine Club
- The Investigation Discovery Wine Club offers fun, collectable, and deliciously mysterious ID themed wines
- The club offers a 6-bottle and 12-bottle membership complete with collectable bottles
- Convenience of home delivery
- Enjoy the 2016 “The Perfect Accomplice” Sauvignon Blanc, or 2015 “A Wine To Remember” Red Blend
- Available for purchase online at id.com
Welch’s Mixed Fruit Halloween Fruit Snacks Halloween
- Welch’s Halloween Fruit Snacks fun shapes, which include a Bat, Witch, Ghost, Haunted Castle, and a Jack ‘o Lantern.
- Perfect for trick or treating, lunchboxes or parties.
- Made with REAL Fruit, is Fat-Free, Gluten-Free, and contains No Preservatives.
- Available for purchase at Walgreens, Walmart & Target
The Little Kernel Sweet and Salty Popcorn
- Serve the newest popcorn brand on the market, The Little Kernel “Miniature” Popcorn at your Halloween party this year
- Delicious “miniature” popcorn that all of your guest can enjoy
- The Little Kernel is popped with 100% pure olive oil
- Gluten-free, non-GMO, dairy-free, kosher and certified whole grain
- Available online at com
My/Mo Mochi Ice Cream
- Choose My/Mo Mochi Ice Cream as a snack to set up at the party table this season
- Pop-able, portable, deliciously satisfying & low-calorie
- Wrapped in a delectable rice dough
- Only 110 calories!
- Flavors include Double Chocolate, Cookies & Cream, Sweet Mango, and more!
- Available at Kroger, The Fresh Market, Gristedes and more!
8 thoughts on “How to Throw an Grown-Up Halloween Party with These Great Products and Recipes”
Nice looking group of recipes.
These are great ideas–I’ve bookmarked the page. Thanks!
Spooky edible recipes!!
I will definitely keep these recipes in mind for next year. They all sound delicious.
Thanks for all the recipes! Yummy!
Thanks for sharing amazing recipes for halloween party.
I like those cupcakes. Easy and yummy.
These are such fun ideas for an adult Halloween party, thank you so much for sharing! The pasta is such a unique and fun recipe!
Comments are closed.