With grilling season and Memorial Day around the corner, I wanted to share some great tasting vegan sausage offerings from Field Roast.
Perfect for vegans, vegetarians and omnivores alike, Field Roast believes real is better than fake, and craft their vegan grain meats from only natural ingredients – grains, vegetables, legumes and spices.
Here are a few of our favorite choices:
- Field Roast Smoked Apple Sage Sausage – a savory combination of apples and sage anchored with Yukon Gold potatoes with a subtle hint of hickory smoke.
- Field Roast Mexican Chipotle Sausage – a spicy-hot blend of smoked Chipotle peppers, Chili de arbol peppers, fresh chopped garlic, sweet onions seasoned with cumin seed and oregano.
- Field Roast Italian Sausage – made with fresh eggplant and packed with fennel, red wine, garlic and sweet peppers.
- Field Roast Apple Maple Breakfast Sausage – simply made, plant-based and traditionally seasoned with a hint of real maple syrup and apples from our home in the Pacific Northwest.
- Field Roast Frankfurters – made using real ingredients, including garlic, fresh onions and our own traditional blend of spices make the difference.
- Field Roast FieldBurger – formed by hand in Seattle and built from barley, fresh carrots and celery.
Have you tried the delicious options available from Field Roast? Comment below and tell us your favorite flavors to try.