Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Lunchbox. Regardless, all photos, food prep and opinions are 100% my own.
Looking for some flare and spice on your dinner table this holiday season? Whether you are entertaining guests, or creating a formal meal with side dishes galore, you can make every day and meal delicious with Kraft!
I always serve a traditional mac n’ cheese dish at my Christmas dinner, but loved the idea of giving it a little bit of flare this year. I made a tantalizing Buffalo Chicken Mac dish with an easy recipe from Kraft. What I love about this is that it is super easy to make, as I was already preparing mac n’ cheese, but this also gives people the option of eating this in lieu of traditional ham or turkey.
- 1pkg. (14 oz.) KRAFT Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
- 1½ cups chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp. Buffalo wing sauce
- ½ cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. chopped green onions
- Preheat oven at 425 degrees F.
- Prepare dinner in large saucepan as directed on package.
- Toss chicken with wing sauce; stir into Dinner. Spoon into 1-1/2 qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray; top with shredded cheese.
- Bake 5 to 10 min. or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with onions.
Want to find this and other fun holiday recipe ideas? Be sure to check out the Kraft recipe link below for your festive food that will wow all of your party attendants!