Give Santa Some Delicious Heart-Shaped Iced Sugar Cookies #Recipe
Do you have a favorite sugar cookie recipe that you make during the Christmas season? Here is a cute recipe twist and some added flare to give your holiday sugar cookies a little extra “something” for Santa!
What you need:
- Sugar Cookies (pre-made dough or your own secret recipe)
- 1 cup white candy melts
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Red sprinkles
- Green sprinkles
- Heart-shaped cookie cutter
Yields a dozen heart-shaped cookies
How to Make:
- Roll out your sugar cookie dough and cut out 12 hearts with your cookie cutter. Follow directions for baking and allow to cool completely before decorating.
- Place candy melts and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second intervals until completely melted, mixing in-between each interval.
- Line a clean working surface with wax paper. Dip half of each cookie in the melted candy and place gently on lined surface.
- Top with sprinkles and let set completely.
Everyone will surely love these heart-shaped Christmas cookies. Leave a few out for Santa and he will be delighted! Tell me a comment below what some of your favorite Christmas cookie flavors are.
9 thoughts on “Give Santa Some Delicious Heart-Shaped Iced Sugar Cookies #Recipe”
Pingback: Sweet Sugar Cookie Kiss Cookies - It's Free At Last
Pingback: 60+ of the BEST Christmas Cookies Your Family Will Love - It's Free At Last
always love a good sugar cookie. looks yummy!
Those are friggin ADORABLE! Happy New Year!
This is a fun way to decorate them for various holidays.
Sugar cookies are my absolute favorite kind of cookie!
I love sugar cookies. I’m not the best at making them from scratch… I need to practice more. I love the hearts. Those would be great for Valentine’s Day too. I will try them in February!
I love sugar cookies. I’m not the best at making them from scratch… I need to practice more. I love the hearts. Those would be great for Valentine’s Day too.
I love the sugar cookie cut outside the best.
Comments are closed.