If you need a good pick-me-up anytime of the day, a great tasting smoothie is a great resource. Filled with superfoods like kale, spinach and more, here is a delicious recipe for a superfood smoothie that anyone can make.
- ½ cup Frozen Kale
- ⅓ cup Frozen Spinach
- 1 cup Frozen Pineapple Chunks
- 1 ½ cup Coconut Water
- ⅓ to ½ Ripe Avocado
- Dash Ground Cayenne Pepper
- Add frozen kale, frozen spinach, frozen pineapple chunks, coconut water, avocado, and cayenne pepper to blender. Note: I recommend using NutriBullet, but most blenders will work fine.
- Blend for approximately 1 to 2 minutes, or until smooth.
- Pour into glass. Garnish with pineapple, spinach, and a pinch of ground cayenne pepper. Serve immediately or seal and store in refrigerator for up to 48 hours.
You can add different greens, fruits or vegetables to this and make the flavor really “POP”! Comment below and tell me some of your favorite ingredients you like to add to your smoothies.