#Win a BenQ Screenbar e-Reading Lamp $99
This great giveaway is sponsored by BenQ and hosted by Mom Does Reviews
About the BenQ ScreenBar e-Reading LED Task Lamp:
- AUTO DIMMING: Thanks to the built-in ambient light sensor, ScreenBar e-Reading Lamp adjusts the brightness level automatically and instantly. It can be manually dimmable with the touch sensor control.
- SPACE SAVING: A specially designed clip makes the attachment onto monitors easy and stable. No need for screws or tape that damage monitors. The clip fits any monitor with thickness from 0.4 “ to 1.2” (1 to 3 cm).
- SCREEN GLARE FREE: ScreenBar e-Reading Lamp has an asymmetrical optical design that only illuminates the desk and ensures zero reflective glare off the screen.
- USB POWERED: Any USB outlet can power the ScreenBar e-Reading Lamp, whether it is a computer, phone charger or power bank. Once turn it on, ScreenBar resumes your last used brightness and color temperature settings to welcome you back!
- MOOD LIGHTING: Adjustable color temperature, to increase focus and comfort. The warm light lets you relax and replenishes your energy. The cool light allows you to concentrate and boosts work efficiency.
Be sure to read Pam’s Review on Mom Does Reviews.
ENTER TO WIN!
One lucky reader will win a BenQ ScreenBar e-Reading LED Task lamp!
The giveaway is open to US only, 18+
The giveaway ends 6/23 at 1159p est
Be sure to come back daily for more chances to win.
16 thoughts on “#Win a BenQ Screenbar e-Reading Lamp $99”
About 3 hours a day.
On the computer for hours
I spend 7-8 hours a day on my business laptop and another 3-4 on my personal computer each day. I obviously need to unplug more and get outside
12-14 hours a day
Probably 12-14 hours a day.
Hours and hours
I spend 10-12 hours a day on my computer
12-14 hours a day
about 12-13 hours depending on what I am doing! Quite a bit of time to be staring at a computer screen!
Usually about 7 hours per day, some days less.
Ok spend about 10 hours a day looking at my laptop
At least 10 hours per day. This lamp looks awesome!
Probably around 8 to 10 hours considering I work from home as a transcriber and have to use my computer to do so
I am on the computer about 8 hrs a day
At a minimum 3 hours a day and some days more like 5 or 6 hours.
I spend almost 10-12 hours daily looking at my laptop. This lamp would be so useful. Thanks for the giveaway and amazing review. I didn’t know about this.
Comments are closed.